Blogger Tricks
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost

2015-09-05

My first online witch's hut

Dear visitors, very soon my first online witch's hut will open wide its doors for your wishes!

It will offer made-by-my-own-hand individual talismans, which you may order on this website. My work involves mainly pure nature and elemental magic (stone magic, tree magic, sea magic, etc.), and of course I do work solely with natural ingridients.
The talismans I made could be either for general purposed (attracting love/health/prosperity) or customized for achieving a particular goal. More information, as well as photos of my work you may expect in near future.

Until then - Dare to know.

Hypatia

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар